Physical health is critical for overall well-being and is the most visible sign that our bodies can show that all is not well. Modern life often makes us push our bodies further and further, from the general everyday tasks such as working to the more extreme ones such as exercise. Having the energy available to start with is one thing, but it is important to be able to recover from what we put ourselves through so we are ready to go again.
Floatation is a very effective way to help our bodies rest and recover. The effect of floating in near weightlessness and absolute comfort, plus our body’s absorption of the essential nutrients from the high concentration of Magnesium Suphate (Epsom Salts) is the ideal environment to help muscles relax and improve our blood circulation, relieving the symptoms of pain and helping the process of recovery.
- Aids the rehabilitation and recovery of the body
- Reduces headaches and chronic pains, such as arthritis
- Improves problem solving abilities
- Decreases blood pressure and heart rate
- Can aid physical performance
- Enhances the immune system
Flotation can aid the following conditions;
- Severe and chronic headaches and migraines
- Lower back pain
- Stress disorders
- Depression and anxiety
- High blood pressure (hypertension)