The state of being comfortable, healthy, or happy, feelings of contentment, enjoyment, confidence and engagement with the world are all a part of emotional well-being and floatation has been linked to helping users achieve many of these.
Lying in a pod, isolated from all external stimuli such as sound and light helps to turns off the sympathetic nervous system (the part of the brain which keeps us alert and on guard) and allows the parasympathetic nervous system (the part of the brain which helps us relax and be creative) to take charge allowing you to:-.
- Feel deep relaxation and calm
- Alleviate both physical and mental stress
- Feel rejuvenated and refreshed
- Improve your sleep pattern
- Encourages the production of endorphins (the feel-good factor)